Missing from home
A mother talks about her experiences of her daughter going missing from home.
- Spot the signs – Barnardo’s
- Leaflet for parents- Barnardo’s
- Real Love Rocks – resources for parents from Barnardo’s
- CSE factsheet – includes real-life stories and mythbusting
Share with others:
The ‘It’s not okay’ website and campaign is a unique collaboration of public and third sector partners throughout Greater Manchester. We aspire to be national leaders in the approach we’re taking to protect young people and prosecute offenders.
Our aims are to:
- Raise awareness of child sexual exploitation
- Help people recognise the signs
- Encourage people to report it
- Provide support to victims and those most at risk