Project Phoenix is behind the ‘It’s not okay’ campaign.
- Project Phoenix Handbook – updated November 2015 (pdf)
- A good practice guide for police, local authorities, education, voluntary organisations, health, and other key partners with responsibility for tackling child sexual exploitation.
- Phoenix education guidance – secondary schools (pdf) – educating young people at secondary school about the dangers of child sexual exploitation.
- Phoenix education guidance – primary schools (pdf) – educating primary-age pupils about positive relationships and online safety.
- Phoenix information sharing protocol template (pdf)
- – a framework for appropriate information sharing between partners.
- Phoenix disruption activity guidance (pdf)
- – partnership operations to disrupt child sexual exploitation.
- CSE – ‘measurement’ tool (Word)
- – to measure the level of risk of CSE once some indicators have already been spotted.
- Phoenix Communication Strategy (pdf)
- Trust your instincts poetry handout (pdf)
Barnardo’s has lots of web resources dedicated to child sexual exploitation.
- Wud U app. An educational tool for teachers and care professionals who interact with young people that might be at risk of sexual exploitation.
- Real Love Rocks – resources for schools
College of Policing
The College of Policing guidance is designed to raise awareness of child sexual exploitation matters, increase reporting, disrupt offender activity and increase safeguarding measures to help protect children and young people from being sexually exploited.
Greater Manchester Safeguarding Board
- Safeguarding children and young people abused through sexual exploitation
- Working with sexually active young people under the age of 18
Local Government Association
National Working Group
The NWG is a Charitable organisation formed as a UK network of over 2500 practitioners who disseminate our information down through their services, to professionals working on the issue of child sexual exploitation (CSE) and trafficking within the UK.
West Yorkshire Police
Share with others: