Information for Report it now

Get Help

  • Think you or a friend might have been sexually exploited?
  • Want some advice or someone to talk to?
  • Worried about your child or a young person in your care?

It’s okay to speak to someone. Exploitation is never your fault, even if you went along with things at first. Abusers are very clever in the way they manipulate young people.

Speak to a local specialist team

Local child sexual exploitation teams made up of specialists from the police, NHS, and social care can give you lots of help and advice if you’re worried about yourself or someone else. They can also provide information and support to parents or local businesses.

Find your local CSE team

Contact details for each area below
Area Email Telephone
Bolton 0161 856 9644
Bury 0161 856 8002
Manchester 0161 856 6020
Oldham 0161 856 4552
Rochdale 0161 856 3376
Salford 0161 856 5207 / 2895 / 7594
Stockport 0161 856 3188
Tameside 0161 856 5880
0161 856 7782
Wigan 0161 856 1980

Child sexual exploitation is against the law.

  • If you or someone you know is in immediate danger, dial 999.
  • Report child sexual exploitation to the police by dialling 101.

Tell Crimestoppers

You can report child sexual exploitation to Crimestoppers. It is totally anonymous. Call 0800 555 111 or visit the Crimestoppers website.

Just want someone to talk to?

There are lots of  organisations out there to provide you with help and support.

Share with others: